+ Photo Policy
Our properties can serve as a beautiful backdrop for photos.
We welcome you and your photographer to contact us to schedule an outdoor photoshoot. In order to ensure you have a positive experience with us on the day of your shoot, we ask that you adhere to our guidelines and approval process. Please note that our locations are a multi-purpose site and often hosts several activities concurrently, in addition to our customers during business hours.
Availability + Restrictions
- Photography permitted by reservation only and requires a signed agreement.
- Reservations for photography can only be made and approved through our Private Events team.
- Photography is permitted based on the store’s schedule and our availability.
- Photography is permitted in our outdoor space only; no photography may take place inside retail or the cafe.
- Photographers will be given a photography pass on the day of the shoot.
- Product, fixtures, plants, trees, or shrubs may not be moved for your shoot.
To receive a photography approval pass, a fee of $125+ tax must be paid prior to the shoot. Any additional spaces outside of cafe and retail require an additional fee for exclusive use that can be discussed with our events team.
Failure to adhere to the guidelines will result in expulsion from the site and photographers not permitted to return for scheduled shoots. If you’re interested in scheduling your photoshoot at Terrain at Styer’s or if you have any questions about our policy, please inquire directly with our private events team at email@example.com.
+ Referral Program
The Terrain Events referral program invites previous contracted event customers and industry friends to earn rewards by referring Terrain Events to first time event bookings at terrain properties.
“Event bookings” refers to any future contracted event by first-time customers who book directly with our Terrain Events team.
- The referral must be a new customer who has not submitted a previous inquiry with the Terrain Events team.
- The referral must mention the referrer when inquiring about the event.
- The contracted event must occur before the incentive is issued to the referrer.
- Incentives will not be issued for events that took place before the effective date of this program.
If an approved referral results in an event booking at Terrain Events properties, the referrer will receive a gift card redeemable at Terrain Cafe, Amis Trattoria, Bar Amis and Pizzeria Vetri. Gift cards will be issued after the contracted event has occurred. Gift Card will be issued electronically.
- Event contracted between $2,500 - $7,000 receives $100 gift card
- Event contracted between $7000 - $15,000 receives $200 gift card
- Event contracted from $15,000 or more received $500 gift card
Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or incentivesGift card values will be received on one card
The Referrer: Client lunch at Terrain Cafe for any wedding planner, florist, or other industry vendor
The Referee: A upgraded experience at event or additional guest at group tasting.
+ Retention Program
Terrain Events will reward customers who book multiple events at terrain properties throughout the year.
- Events must take place within 13 months of previous event
- Events must be valued at $2,500 or more
For customers who book more than one event per calendar year at Terrain Properties:
- Events valued between $2,500 - $7,000 receives $100 gift card
- Events valued between $7000 - $15,000 receives $200 gift card
- Events valued from $15,000 or more receives $500 gift card
Gift Cards are redeemable at all Terrain Cafe, Amis Trattoria, and Pizzeria Vetri locationsCannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or incentives
*Gift card values will be received on one card